We have been big fans of Bulldog skincare products since we first covered them way back in 2007, just after they had signed up to have their fantastic range sold at Sainsburys, since then the Bulldog has gone from strength to strength launching in stores such as Tesco, Superdrug, Debenhams and most recently Boots – Britain’s largest health and beauty retailer.
Personally my skin is very sensitive and I find it a real chore to find any products I can use that do not harm my skin but still get the job done, before Bulldog came along I either had to invest in sensitive products that would essentially be a watered down version of the main product without any fragrance, or use products intended for old ladies such as Royal Jelly. I have no problem using the Bulldog range of products, they do what they are intended to do, smell nice, don’t harm my skin or the environment and best of all they don’t cost a fortune like some other male grooming products.
Bulldog, the UK’s leading natural skincare brand for men will be available in Boots, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose, Tesco, Superdrug, Whole Foods, Planet Organic, Ocado, and Debenhams in time for Father’s Day on the 15th June.
The Bulldog range includes:
• Original Face Scrub containing 9 essential oils, coconut shell and pumice for brilliant natural exfoliation. (100ml, RRP £4.99)
• Original Shower Gel containing 7 essential oils for an invigorating minty shower experience, and Aloe Vera, a soothing herb for moisturising the skin. (200ml, RRP £2.99)
• Original Moisturiser containing 8 essential oils, Green Tea as a powerful anti-oxidant, and Green Algae as an exceptional natural skin moisturiser. (100ml RRP £5.99)
• Original Shave Gel containing 7 essential oils and the following blend of natural ingredients to give a smooth and moisturising shave every time: Aloe Vera, Jojoba, and Konjac Mannan. (175ml, RRP £3.49)
• Original Post Shave Balm containing 8 essential oils and Rosehip oil to nourish and soothe skin after shaving. (100ml, RRP £4.99)
• Original Face Wash containing 8 essential oils and the powerful natural anti-oxidant Green Tea, which refreshes and cleans your face. (175 ml, RRP £4.49)
For more information head to www.meetthebulldog.com