WIN Adam Lambert Album!
Album and single “For Your Entertainment” Out Now!
With his out-of-this-world vocal range and unique musical style, Adam Lambert is the ultra-glam, rock superstar that has America hooked. In April Adam will unleash one of the most highly anticipated debut albums, “For Your Entertainment” The record garnered contributions from such innovative artists as Lady Gaga, P!nk, Muse, Justin Hawkins formerly of The Darkness and Rivers Cuomo of Weezer.
Millions of fans watched Lambert’s stunning performances on the eighth season of “American Idol” and now those millions of fans are waiting for the release of the album and Adam’s first single, “For Your Entertainment” was written by Claude Kelly (“Circus” by Britney Spears) and Dr. Luke (“I Kissed A Girl” by Katy Perry and “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne, “Right Round” by Flo Rida, along with multiple singles by Kelly Clarkson) and produced by Dr. Luke.
“I feel so lucky to have been granted true opportunity to work with some of the top producers and writers in popular music,” Says Adam. “This album is a reflection of their genius and the collaborative energy that they were gracious enough to share with me.”
The credits on Lambert’s first album read like a list of the hottest artists in the music business. Lady Gaga, long cited as a major influence on Adam, co-wrote the track “Fever” with producer Jeff Bhasker. P!nk is a co-writer on “Whataya Want From Me,” along with Sweden’s Max Martin and Johan Shellback. Matthew Bellamy of Muse, one of Adam’s favorite groups, wrote “Soaked.”
Justin Hawkins, who was the lead singer of the Darkness, wrote the first track on the album, “Music Again.” Rivers Cuomo, co-founder, lead singer and principal songwriter for Weezer, is one of the writers on “Pick U Up,” along with Lambert and Greg Wells (“I Do Not Hook Up,” Kelly Clarkson).
There are other stellar names featured in the credits on Adam’s debut release. Rock goddess Linda Perry, responsible for hits like “Beautiful” by Christina Aguilera and “Get The Party Started” by P!nk, is the writer and producer of “A Loaded Smile.” Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic, whose credits include “Bleeding Love” for Leona Lewis and “Halo” for Beyoncé, wrote and produced “Sleepwalker.”
Adam co-wrote four of the songs on his album. In addition to “Pick U Up,” Adam penned “Strut” with Greg Wells and “American Idol” judge Kara DioGuardi; “Aftermath” with Alisan Porter, Ferras and Ely Rise; and “Broken Open” with Wells and Evan Bogart (whose credits include “S.O.S.” by Rihanna and “Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)” from “Slumdog Millionaire.”
Four of the tracks on “For Your Entertainment” are produced by Rob Cavallo, the A-list producer who has worked with Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Alanis Morisette, Chris Isaak, Paramore. Cavallo produced “Music Again,” “Soaked,” “Sure Fire Winners” and the bonus track, “Time For Miracles,” from the soundtrack to “2012.”
We Have x5 copies of this fab album up for grabs to lucky Girlie Gossip members! All you have to do, to be in with a chance of winning is answer the simple question below and send it us using the contact form provided. Please include your Girlie Gossip username and email address so we can notify you if you win!
What is the name of Adam’s first Album?
A) For your entertainment
B) For your eyes only
C) For you and me
Competition closes June 2nd 2010 Good Luck!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Girlie Gossip Editor & Community Manager.