Romantic-comedy icons Hugh Grant (Bridget Jones’ Diary, Love Actually) and Sarah Jessica Parker (Sex and the City) finally unite in the fish-out-of-water comedy Did You Hear About the Morgans?,on Blu-ray™ and DVD from May 24, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
From the writer and director of Music and Lyrics and Two Weeks Notice, comes the romantic comedy about an estranged New York couple who witness a murder and are placed in a witness-protection program in a small Wyoming town. The film also stars Sam Elliott (The Contender, Ghost Rider) andAcademy Award® winnerMary Steenburgen (Best Supporting Actress, Melvin and Howard,1980).
The bonus features include deleted scenes, outtakes, commentary with Director Marc Lawrence and stars Hugh Grant & Sarah Jessica Parker, along with featurettes that showcase the cast, locations, costumes and more! Did You Hear About the Morgans? will be available on Blu-ray for £22.99 and on DVD for £19.99.
Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker star in this delightful, heartwarming comedy about finding love in the most unexpected places. Two successful New Yorkers, Paul (Grant) and Meryl (Parker), are at their wits’ end on how to fix their strained marriage.
But when they become the only witnesses to a brutal murder, the police hide them away in Wyoming – together. Now these diehard city dwellers will have to survive the weather, bears, fresh air, and forced time with one another if they want to make it out alive.
Co-starring Mary Steenburgen, Sam Elliott, and Elisabeth Moss, Did You Hear About The Morgans? is a genuine and funny adventure that will have you falling in love again and again.
Directed and written by Marc Lawrence (Music and Lyrics, Two Weeks Notice), Did You Hear About the Morgans? was produced by Liz Glotzer (The Mist, Fracture, Music and Lyrics) and Martin Shafer (Beowulf, Music and Lyrics).
DVD and Blu-ray Bonus Features Include:
* A Bear of a Scene
* Deleted Scenes
* Commentary with Director Marc Lawrence and Stars Hugh Grant & Sarah Jessica Parker
* Location, Location, Location!
* Cowboys and Cosmopolitans: The Stars of Did You Hear About the Morgans
* Park Avenue Meets the Prairie: The Fashions of Did You Hear About the Morgans
* International Special
Blu-ray Exclusive Bonus Features Include:
BD-Live connects you to access real-time information on the cast, music, trivia and more while watching the movie!
The Blu-ray Disc version of Did You Hear About the Morgans? isBD-Live enabled, allowing users to get connected and go beyond the disc via an Internet-connected Blu-ray player. Download exclusive content, register for rewards, give feedback through our survey and more!
We have x3 copies of the DVD up for grabs to luck Girlei Gossip members, all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is tell us the answer to the question below and email us using the contact form provided.
Name the male lead of ‘Did you hear about the Morgans?'
A) Cary Grant
B) Hugh Grant
B) Carrie Grant
Competition closes June 19th 2010 Good Luck!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.