Specsavers are currently running an amazing competition over on their official website which we thought would be perfect for Girlie Gossip readers!
Do you look great in your glasses? This is your chance to show the world. Submit a picture of yourself to our competition and you could win a year’s modelling contract with top London agency Storm Model Management. What are you waiting for?
Celebrity specs wearer, actress Kelly Brook, who will present the Spectacle Wearer of the Year award, says: ‘I have always been envious of people who need to wear glasses. I wear them as a fashion accessory and have done since I was a teenager, as they're a stylish way of expressing my personality.' want to win? Then enter HERE.
Girlie Gossip Competition!
We're all about sunglasses here on Girlie Gossip at the moment, and so to celebrate we've also teamed up with Specsavers to offer one lucky Girlie Gossip member the chance to win a fantastic £150 voucher for a pair of prescription sunglasses of their choice!
To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is leave us a comment below telling us your fave spec wearing celebrity! That's right, simply leave a comment below and tell us which celebrity you think looks great in their glasses and why and we'll pick a winner at random from all comments received! Simples!
Please note: This competition is for £150 voucher for PRESCRIPTION sunglasses only so please bear this in mind before entering and good luck!
Comp closes June 15th 2010.
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.