On February 26th insanity will spread as THE CRAZIES breaks into cinemas nationwide. A reinvention of the classic film by the zombie guru George A. Romero (Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead) the suspicion and paranoia of the Cold War era is revitalized to prey on the fears of the 21st century.
To celebrate this terrifying release, we’ve teamed up with Momentum to give 10 lucky winners a chance to win exclusive THE CRAZIES merchandise sets which each consist of an Ogden Marsh t-shirt, mug and notebook.
Directed by Breck Eisner (SAHARA) and based on a screenplay by Ray Wright (PULSE, CASE 39) and Scott Kosar (THE AMITYVILLE HORROR, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE) THE CRAZIES is a terrifying tale of the American Dream gone wrong, four friends find themselves trapped in their hometown.
David Dutton (Timothy Olyphant) is sheriff in a picture-perfect American town with happy, law-abiding citizens. But one night, one of them comes to a school baseball game with a loaded shotgun, ready to kill. Another man burns down his house after locking his wife and young son in a closet inside. Something is infecting the citizens of Ogden Marsh…with insanity.
Forced to band together, an ordinary night becomes a struggle for survival as they try to get out of town alive.
For your chance to win this prize, simply answer the following question:
In which fictional Iowa town is The Crazies based?
A: Ogden Marsh
C: Castle Rock
Need a clue? Go to http://www.ogdenmarsh.com/
Use the competition form below to send us your answer along with your Girlie Gossip Username (You can register here if you haven't already) and your mailing details. Winners will be contacted at random via the email address they register with.
Good luck! Closes March 12th 2010
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.