Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins revisit some of their favourite and funniest moments from the series in The Sunday Late Night Project out now on DVD!
Packed with juicy content from the show that was deemed ‘too hot for TV’, The Sunday Late Night Project brings you all of the funniest clips from the series and lifts the veil to expose those un-broadcast-able bits they DIDN’T want you to see! With the coolest stars from film, music and television fluffing their lines, stumbling over the autocue and generally having a laugh whilst presenting the show!
The stars causing a riot include David Tennant, Gok Wan, Lily Allen, Simon Pegg, James Corden, Kim Cattrall, Elijah Wood and many, many more!
To celebrate the release, we’ve got our grubby mitts on 3 copies of The Sunday Late Night Project DVD to giveaway to be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question…
Which of the following IS NOT featured as a guest host on Sunday Late Night Project DVD?
a. Lily Allen
b. Simon Pegg
c. Susan Boyle
Film © 2009 Princess Productions. All Rights Reserved
Packaging Design © 2009 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Please send us your answers using the contact form below and include your girlie gossip username (register here!) along with your full name and address so we can send your prize out if you are a lucky winner!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.