WIN Vitality Show Tickets With Linwoods & Girlie Gossip!
Interested in looking after yourself and finding out about the latest health and beauty products on the market? Then the Vitality Show is for you!
Linwoods, which has a range of healthy superfoods, knows just how fab the show is and is giving away 13 pairs of tickets worth £15 each for GirlieGossip readers.
The Vitality Show is running from 18 March – 21 March 2010 at Earls Court, London.
How To Win:
You will need to enter by the 15th of March for this one so that we can get your tickets to you in time, so be quick! To enter simply fill out the contact form below and include your full name, postal address and email. Please include all details so that we can get your tickets to you ASAP if you are one of the lucky winners picked at random!
Good luck, competition closes March 15th.
So what are you waiting for? Enter today and you and a friend could be in health and beauty heaven next week!
For more information on Linwoods superfoods visit www.linwoods.co.uk. Linwoods superfoods will also be at the Vitality Show so do drop by!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Once the competition closes we will email you and you will have one week to claim your prize, or your prize will be forfeit, and offered to the next available winner.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to.