Medieval Girl Power has certainly taken C5 weekends by storm – the animated tv series JANE AND THE DRAGON is currently knocking the competition into touch with its regular Saturday and Sunday morning broadcasts.
To celebrate the popularity of the series Fremantle Media is releasing JANE AND THE DRAGON Dragon Rules! on DVD for the first time on 10 March 2008 – just in time for
Easter (www.janeandthedragondvd.co.uk) Created by the multiple Oscar™ Award-winning Weta Productions and Multiple Emmy Award-winning Nelvana, JANE AND THE DRAGON is a force to be reckoned with!
Featuring six great episodes JANE AND THE DRAGON shows that dreams really can come true – Jane dreams of becoming a Knight in the King’s Guard but is actually training to be a Lady-in-Waiting but one day a dragon comes and steals the Royal Prince. Jane sets off to confront the beast in his cave and makes friends with the big 300 year old puppy! For saving his son the King makes Jane an apprentice Knight.
Jane is smart, brave and independent; someone who stands up for herself and her friends. She will not back down, not for anyone! Sometimes she feels the whole world is set against her – her parents disapprove of her ambition to be a Knight. The other Knights are dead against it, especially the chauvinistic Ivon. The Prince is jealous for if he can’t be a Knight then why should a mere girl?
JANE AND THE DRAGON is a show that encapsulates a young girl’s struggle in a man’s world and her gutsy determination and humour as she proves everybody who doubts her wrong. Her touching friendship with the quick-witted Dragon and the quests she must go on in order to prove herself and protect her friends will keep any modern girl with a dream captivated.
For your chance to win a copy of JANE AND THE DRAGON on DVD along with 3 copies of the novel A DRAGON’S TAIL by Martin Baynton published by Walker Books (www.walkerbooks.co.uk) simply answer the following question:
Which film stars another well known dragon?
c) Pete's Dragon
Email your answer to us using the contact form below! Competition ends 20th March 2008 Good Luck!
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.