Released 24th December 2007 on DVD
Nell McAndrew is back with her fourth fitness DVD ‘Cardio, Core & Stretch’; featuring a newly choreographed programme guaranteed to help you lose weight, get fit and most importantly enjoy working out!
This is Nell’s most effective workout yet – honed through her own extensive personal training knowledge and experience in the fitness DVD arena, ‘Cardio, Core & Stretch’ sees Nell return to fitness following the birth of her son last year and a three year break from the fitness market, looking better than ever with a physique sure to inspire even those with zero motivation to get up off of the couch and start moving.
“Fitness is important to me and I have created this exciting new workout to share with you. It is challenging, but if you work hard you will see an improvement in your fitness levels and body shape. If you do the workout 2-3 times a week, you will see a difference!” – Nell McAndrew.
Join Nell’s favourite workout class, in the privacy of your own home. Straight forward moves combined with a well structured, but high intensity routine, ‘Cardio, Core & Stretch’ released by Liberation Entertainment on 24th December 2007, will deliver the results you’re looking for.
Each DVD will also contain a free Fitness First guest pass for two!
Grab an exercise mat, a bottle of water, turn the music up and get moving!!
Core Stability and Stretch
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic new DVD all you have to do is use the contact form below to email us and tell us WHY you think you should win the DVD. The top 5 most creative, funny or heartfelt replies will be chosen to win!%%wpcontactform%%
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.