RELEASED IN CINEMAS FRIDAY 24 OCTOBER
Visit www.incendiarymovie.co.uk for more info!
INCENDIARY is the story of a young mother whose life is changed forever by a terrorist attack on London.
Powerfully prophetic and ultimately defiant, the film is based on the best selling novel which was published on the day of the 7/7 London bombings.
Starring Ewan McGregor (TRAINSPOTTING, MOULIN ROUGE) and Michelle Williams (BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, DECEPTION) and directed by Sharon Maguire
(BRIDGET JONES’S DIARY) Incendiary is a brutal and tender story that ultimately offers hope for our troubled world.
Starring: Michelle Williams,
Ewan McGregor, Matthew MacFadyen
Directed by Sharon Maguire
Running Time: 99mins 59secs
Release Date: 24 October
Girlie Gossip have copies of the original book by Chris Cleave and posters signed by the film's director Sharon Maguire (who also directed Bridget Jones!) to give away. To be in with a chance of winning all you have to do is tell us the answer to the question below and email it to us using the contact form below. Competition closes November 20th Good luck!
Question: On what date is INCENDIARY released?
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.