Woody’s, the refreshingly different sparkling alcoholic drink, is following in the footsteps of other 90’s favourites making a comeback including Take That and New Kids on the Block, in a ‘90s retro craze which is sweeping the nation. Woody’s was first launched in 1995 and to celebrate the comeback, we are offering one lucky person the chance to win a case of Woody’s in either Mexican Lime or Pink Grapefruit flavour.
For a chance to win a case of Woody’s, please answer the following question and send it to us using the contact form below:
What year was Woody’s first launched in?
If you fancy a dose of nostalgia or if you missed it first time around, now’s your chance to try Woody’s Mexican Lime or Pink Grapefruit flavours (4% ABV) in ASDA stores nationwide. Woody’s is available in 70cl formats and 4 packs. For more information visit www.woodys.co.uk.
Closes 1st November 2008
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Excessive multiple entries from the same email account pertaining to be representative of friends and family will also be disqualified at the judges discretion.
4. No automated entries or third party are permitted!
5. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
6. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
7. Winners will be chosen at random, by computer, from all correct and valid entries to the competition
8. Winners will be contacted via email and must reply and claim their prize within 7 working days or the prize will be awarded to another entrant at random.
9. We are compliant with the data protection act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
10. The Judges decision is final and no correspondance will be entered in to.